Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard King, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Syracuse, NY. He currently practices at Upstate University Hospital and is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. King is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- Milton Hershey Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Penn St University Hershey Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1995
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- First Health
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. King?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Richard King, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. King's profile.
Dr. King frequently treats the following conditions: Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Rib Fracture. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. King's office is located at 750 E Adams St, Syracuse, NY 13210. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Richard King, MD is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center and Massachusetts General Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Richard King, MD holds board certifications in Critical Care Surgery and General Surgery.
Dr. King has over 27 years of healthcare experience.
- Central Maine Medical Center
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Rumford Hospital