Dr. Richard Heuer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Heuer's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Heuer, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Huntington, WV. Dr. Heuer completed a residency at Jackson Mem Hosptial. He currently practices at St. Mary's Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery and is affiliated with Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Heuer is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Heuer?
- University Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Jackson Mem Hosptial, Residency Hospital — 1995
- La Co / Usc Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Usc Los Angeles Co Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1989
- USC-Los Angeles Co Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- University of Miami School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Heuer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Heuer frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Partial Lung Collapse, and Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax).
Dr. Heuer's office is located at 2828 1st Ave Ste 200, Huntington, WV 25702. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Heuer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
St. Mary's Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
St Marys Cvt Surgery2828 1st Ave Ste 200, Huntington, WV 25702 (304) 399-7530
Cardiothoracic Surgical Associates of Lake Cumberland
Cardiothoracic Surgical Associates of Lake Cumberland350 Hospital Way Ste 444, Somerset, KY 42503 (606) 451-0300