Dr. Gordon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Germantown, TN. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at University Of Minnesota Hosp & Clinic. He currently practices at Stern Cardiovascular Foundation Inc. and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Minnesota Hosp & Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Of Minnesota Hosp & Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation
Stern Cardiovascular Foundation391 Southcrest Cir Ste 200, Southaven, MS 38671 Existing Patients: (901) 271-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Dr. Gordon has been treating my heart disease since 2017, and I have the utmost confidence in his professionalism, knowledge, and his genuine concern for the betterment of the health of his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Gordon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gordon's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gordon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gordon frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertension, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 8060 Wolf River Blvd, Germantown, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gordon speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Tipton
- Lauderdale Community Hospital
- Methodist University Hospital