Dr. Galloway has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Galloway, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Hattiesburg, MS. Dr. Galloway completed a residency at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center. He currently practices at OAK GROVE FAMILY CLINIC and is affiliated with Covington County Hospital Cah. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Galloway is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Walter Reed Army Inst Rsch, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Walter Reed Army Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Loma Linda School of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oak Grove Family Clinic
Oak Grove Family Clinic5192 Old Highway 11 Ste 2, Hattiesburg, MS 39402 Existing Patients: (601) 268-0929
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galloway?
I had been misdiagnosed as a type 2 diabetic by my general practitioner. I struggled for years, in and out or the emergency room with 500-600 Glucose readings, afraid to eat anything and taking so many pills. My very first visit with Dr. Galloway he discovered I was type 1. My A1C went from a 13.4 to a 7 within three months of seeing him. I firmly believe Dr. Galloway saved my life. I will always appreciate him!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Galloway, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Galloway's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galloway accepts your insurance.
Dr. Galloway frequently treats Osteopenia, Hypogonadism, and Osteoporosis.
Dr. Galloway's office is located at 5192 Old Highway 11 Ste 2, Hattiesburg, MS 39402. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Covington County Hospital Cah