Dr. Ingram has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Ingram, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Winchester, VA. Dr. Ingram completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at Shenandoah Oncology and is affiliated with Valley Health Shenandoah Memorial Hospital Multispecialty Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ingram is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- New York University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ingram?
Very nice person. Takes his time to explain what needs to be done and why. Would highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Ingram, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ingram's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ingram accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ingram frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Ingram's office is located at 400 Campus Blvd Ste 100, Winchester, VA 22601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ingram speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Valley Health Shenandoah Memorial Hospital Multispecialty Clinic
- Valley Health Winchester Medical Center