Dr. Sternberg has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Sternberg, DO is a pulmonologist in Hamilton, OH. Dr. Sternberg completed a residency at Overlook Hosp. He currently practices at Pulmonary Critical Care/Sleep and is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sternberg is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- U Cincinnati, Fellowship Hospital
- Overlook Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Coney Is Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1987
- NEW YORK INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY / OLD WESTBURY, Medical School — 1986
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sternberg?
Dr. Sternberg is very caring about his patients and he puts their comfort and health first. He makes sure that each patient understands their personal health care plan of action and makes sure all medicines and medical devices are available . I would highly recommend Dr. Sternberg to any and all who have breathing problems or shortness of breath.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Sternberg, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sternberg's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sternberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sternberg frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Sternberg's office is located at 25 Office Park Dr, Hamilton, OH 45013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sternberg speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- McCullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
Pulmonary Critical Care/Sleep
Trihealth Surgical Institute LLC25 Office Park Dr, Hamilton, OH 45013 (513) 893-5864