Dr. Hong has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Hong, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Hong completed a residency at University Of Illinois. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Of Illinois, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Illinois, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 2001
- University Of California-Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hong?
5 stars all around. dr hong is such a terrific dr.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Hong, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hong's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hong accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hong frequently treats Hyperkalemia, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Hong's office is located at 825 W 35th St, Chicago, IL 60609. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate South Suburban Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Roseland Community Hospital
- South Shore Hospital