Dr. Richard Ko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ko's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Ko, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Ko completed a residency at U C S F Medical Center. He currently practices at Altamed General Pediatrics. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ko is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- U C S F Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- U C S F Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Altamed General Pediatrics
Los Angeles Office4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027 Existing Patients: (323) 660-2450
Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital Stanford725 Welch Rd, Palo Alto, CA 94304 Existing Patients: (650) 497-8953
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ko?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ko frequently treats Acute Leukemia, Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia, and Acute Lymphoid Leukemia.
Dr. Ko's office is located at 4650 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90027. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ko speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.