Dr. Richard Hongo, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Hongo completed a residency at Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at ERIC H DENYS, M.D. and is affiliated with California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hongo is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Eric H Denys, M.d.
Mccormack Bruce M MD Office1100 Van Ness Ave Fl 5, San Francisco, CA 94109 Existing Patients: (415) 441-6012
- U C S F Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- California Pacific Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Loma Linda School of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- University Of California, San Francisco- Cardiac Electrophysiology, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hongo?
I also had a catheter ablation procedure about 3 years ago, and have not had an irregular heartbeat since the surgery. I am checked periodically by his well trained staff. He runs a great office. All professional and very respectful.
- California Pacific Medical Center - Van Ness Campus
- Chinese Hospital
- Queen Of The Valley Medical Center