Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (516) 240-9872, and for other questions, call (631) 447-8300.
Dr. Richard Dyckman, MD
New Patient(516) 461-5489
Dr. Richard Dyckman, MD is a cardiology specialist in East Patchogue, NY. Dr. Dyckman completed a residency at New York Hosp. He currently practices at NYU Langone Cardiology Associates - East Patchogue and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
NYU Langone Cardiology Associates - East Patchogue
NYU Langone Cardiology Associates - East Patchogue285 Sills Rd Bldg 14, East Patchogue, NY 11772 Call
- New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- New York Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dyckman?
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- Long Island Community Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dyckman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Dyckman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dyckman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dyckman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dyckman frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Mitral Valve Disease.
Dr. Dyckman's office is located at 285 Sills Rd Bldg 14, East Patchogue, NY 11772. Find other locations and directions.