Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Richard Comstock, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Comstock completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at Metropolitan ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Comstock is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 2008
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Comstock?
Dr. Comstock was sympathetic to my situation (I had vertigo) and was able to explain the possible scenarios with me so that I understood my options. He was professional, friendly and extremely efficient. I was able to make a same day appointment and was in and out within 35 minutes of my appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Comstock has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Comstock frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures, Upper Respiratory Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Comstock's office is located at 6355 Walker Ln, Alexandria, VA 22310. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Metropolitan ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery
Metropolitan Ear Nose and Throat6355 Walker Ln, Alexandria, VA 22310 (703) 313-7700