Dr. Richard Goldman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Margate, FL. Dr. Goldman completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Holy Cross Medical Group and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Holy Cross Medical Group
Margate Office2800 N State Road 7 Ste 101, Margate, FL 33063 Existing Patients: (954) 984-9090
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Florida, Medical School — 1985
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldman?
I received immediate attention after I called the doctor’s office when I started having symptoms of uncontrolled hypertension at home. I received excellent care and within a week my blood pressure returned to normal and has continued that way.
- Holy Cross Hospital