Dr. Richard Soper, MD is a addiction medicine specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Soper completed a residency at U Tenn Affil Hosp. He currently practices at Center for Behavioral Wellness and is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center.
Center for Behavioral Wellness
Primary ofc110 29th Ave N Ste 300, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 292-5747
- Capella University, Other Education — 2003
- Juris Doctor, Other Education — 2001
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- St Jude/U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- U Tenn Affil Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- City Memphis, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Univ of Michigan, Undergraduate School — 1969
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Soper?
Dr. Soper has helped me immensely through out my recovery. 5 stars are not enough for the gratitude and appreciation I have for Dr. Soper.
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center