Call (217) 203-8967 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Richard Schmidt, MD
Make an Appointment(833) 208-4583
Dr. Richard Schmidt, MD is a oncology specialist in Zion, IL. Dr. Schmidt completed a residency at Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago and is affiliated with Bryn Mawr Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago2520 Elisha Ave, Zion, IL 60099 Existing Patients: (833) 208-4583
- Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine, Medical School
- Shands Teaching Hospital, Other Education — 1986
- Hospital Of University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Hospital of the University, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Hospital of the University, Internship Hospital — 1981
- St Joseph's University, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schmidt?
He was absolutely amazing. I had breast cancer that metastasized to the bone. He did a shoulder arthroplasty. He was so knowledgeable, compassionate and very protective. I couldn't of had a better surgeon. He saved my life. His team is also exceptional. I seen him at Cancer Treatment Centers of America in Zion, IL.. My family loves him and so do I. I would recommend him to anyone. He is the only one that I would let treat me for bone disease.
- Bryn Mawr Hospital
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), Philadelphia
- Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
- Lankenau Medical Center
- Saint Francis Medical Center
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schmidt has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Schmidt, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schmidt's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schmidt accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schmidt frequently treats Osteosarcoma, Bone Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Schmidt's office is located at 2520 Elisha Ave, Zion, IL 60099. Find other locations and directions.