Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Griffith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Griffith, MD is a family medicine specialist in Branson, MO. Dr. Griffith completed a residency at IU Health Methodist. He currently practices at Cox Medical Center Branson and is affiliated with Cox Medical Center Branson. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Griffith is board certified in Family Practice.
- IU Health Methodist, Residency Hospital
- Indiana U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cox Medical Center Branson525 Branson Landing Blvd, Branson, MO 65616 Existing Patients: (417) 348-8646
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Griffith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Griffith frequently treats Limb Pain, Joint Pain, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Griffith's office is located at 525 Branson Landing Blvd, Branson, MO 65616. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Griffith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cox Medical Center Branson