Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Friedman, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Diego, CA. Dr. Friedman completed a residency at Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego. He currently practices at San Diego Cardiac Care and is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Friedman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Scripps Mercy Hospital-San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1976
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Diego Cardiac Care
Ximed Medical Group, Inc4060 4th Ave Ste 650, San Diego, CA 92103 Existing Patients: (619) 819-7222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Friedman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Friedman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Friedman frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sinus Bradycardia, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Friedman's office is located at 4060 4th Ave Ste 650, San Diego, CA 92103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Friedman speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego