Dr. Flanigan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Flanigan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Flanigan completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University Of Illinois Hospital And Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aurora Denver Cardiology Associates
Denver1601 E 19th Ave Ste 5000, Denver, CO 80218 Existing Patients: (303) 839-7100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flanigan?
Dr. Flanagan is very knowledgeable. He ordered the tests that I required, and he explained the test results in a way that made me understand and feel comfortable. Dr. Flanagan is a good man. I would recommend him to everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Flanigan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Flanigan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flanigan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Flanigan frequently treats Heart Disease, Carotid Artery Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Flanigan's office is located at 1601 E 19th Ave Ste 5000, Denver, CO 80218. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.