Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fernandez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Richard Fernandez, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Santa Rosa, CA. Dr. Fernandez completed a residency at Parkland - UTSW. He currently practices at San Francisco Multi-specialty Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fernandez is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Parkland - UTSW, Residency Hospital — 1995
- St Marys Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Hahnemann Universtiy - Philadelphia, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
San Francisco Multi-specialty Medical Group1144 Sonoma Ave Ste 105, Santa Rosa, CA 95405 Existing Patients: (707) 202-5606
Multi-specialty Medical Group
San Francisco Multispecialty Medical Group1 Daniel Burnham Ct Ste 365C, San Francisco, CA 94109 Existing Patients: (415) 409-7364
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fernandez?
Dr. Fernandez is an excellent Physiatrist and Surgeon!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fernandez frequently treats Intervertebral Disc Disease, Post-Laminectomy Syndrome, and Arthritis.
Dr. Fernandez's office is located at 1144 Sonoma Ave Ste 105, Santa Rosa, CA 95405. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fernandez speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Fernandez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.