Dr. Richard Otten, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Otten's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Otten, MD is a cardiology specialist in Fort Wayne, IN. He currently practices at Fort Wayne Cardiology and is affiliated with Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Otten is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Krannert Institute of Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Internship Hospital
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Fort Wayne Cardiology1819 Carew St, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 Existing Patients: (260) 481-4700
Parkview Regional Medical Center
Parkview Regional Medical Center11109 Parkview Plaza Dr, Fort Wayne, IN 46845 Existing Patients: (260) 266-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Otten?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Otten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Otten frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Otten's office is located at 1819 Carew St, Fort Wayne, IN 46805. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Otten has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Parkview DeKalb Hospital
- Parkview Noble Hospital
- Parkview Regional Medical Center