Dr. McDonough has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard McDonough, MD is a hematology specialist in Zephyrhills, FL. Dr. McDonough completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Of Miami. He currently practices at Florida Medical Clinic and is affiliated with Adventhealth Dade City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McDonough is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Of Miami, Residency Hospital
- Jackson Memorial Hospital-University Of Miami, Internship Hospital
- University Of Florida, Undergraduate School
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Medical Clinic
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McDonough?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard McDonough, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McDonough's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McDonough accepts your insurance.
Dr. McDonough frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. McDonough's office is located at 36763 Eiland Blvd Ste 202, Zephyrhills, FL 33542. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McDonough speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Dade City
- AdventHealth Wesley Chapel
- Adventhealth Zephyrhills