Click here to compare with other Interventional Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Ammar Jr, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Richardson, TX. Dr. Ammar Jr completed a residency at University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics-Chief Resident. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Medical City Denton. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ammar Jr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics-Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics-Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics-Chief Resident, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1992
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1991
- West Virginia University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ammar Jr?
Dr. Richard Ammar is a very nice doctor, and does not rush his patients. His office staff is very professional and patient. He is located at HeartPlace Allen
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ammar Jr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ammar Jr frequently treats Heart Disease, Sinus Bradycardia, and Iron Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Ammar Jr's office is located at 3001 E President George Bush Hwy Ste 175, Richardson, TX 75082. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ammar Jr speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Denton
- Muenster Memorial Hospital
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Denton
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano
Texas Cardiovascular Specialists
Texas Cardiovascular Specialists3537 S Interstate 35 E Ste 200, Denton, TX 76210 (940) 384-4599
Texas Vein Health
Texas Vein Health6124 W Parker Rd Medical Bldg 3 Ste 536, Plano, TX 75093 (972) 378-9560