Dr. Ammar Jr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Ammar Jr, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Allen, TX. Dr. Ammar Jr completed a residency at University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics-Chief Resident. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Medical City Denton. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ammar Jr is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics-Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics-Cardiovascular Disease, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics-Chief Resident, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1995
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1992
- West Virginia University, Medical School — 1991
- Vanderbilt University, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HeartPlace Allen1105 Central Expy N Ste 2330, Allen, TX 75013 Existing Patients: (972) 649-6511
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ammar Jr?
Great relaxed manner. LISTENS! Communicates well. Just what I was looking for in a new Cardiologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Ammar Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ammar Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ammar Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ammar Jr frequently treats Heart Disease, Sinus Bradycardia, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Ammar Jr's office is located at 1105 Central Expy N Ste 2330, Allen, TX 75013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ammar Jr speaks Spanish, Arabic, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Denton
- Muenster Memorial Hospital
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Denton
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano