Dr. Richard Mallo, MD
New Patient(858) 294-0061
Dr. Richard Mallo, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Escondido, CA. Dr. Mallo completed a residency at Albert Einstein College Of Medny. He currently practices at Graybill Medical Group and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mallo is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Graybill Medical Group
Escondido Office - Second Avenue Internal Medicine225 E 2nd Ave, Escondido, CA 92025 Call
- Albert Einstein College Of Medny, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Cath Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1997
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Medical School — 1993
- University of Santo Tomas, Manila, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Railroad Medicare
- Sharp Health Plan
- TriWest Champus
- United Healthcare
- UnitedHealthcare of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mallo?
Thank you Dr. Mallo for saving my life. Over 6 days, I had 3 nurse consults by phone and was seen by an Urgent Care nurse. Despite severe abdominal pain/vomiting, all said I had a GI tract bug. In 10 min, Dr. Mallo diagnosed a ruptured appendix and told me to go directly to the ER. Later, the surgeon said one more day and I might have died. Lessons learned: (1) Dr. Mallo is a superb physician, (2) don’t delay if you have a debilitating gastro-intestinal problem, and (3) nurses are not doctors.
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido