Dr. Gestring has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Gestring, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Gestring completed a residency at East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine. He currently practices at Empower Psych Centers and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital South. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- East Carolina University / Brody School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University of Health Sciences Antigua / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Truman State University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Empower Psych Centers
Empower Psych Centers555 N New Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 200-2628
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gestring?
I will not go to anyone else. Dr. G has helped me more than anyone and I feel so comfortable with him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Gestring, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gestring's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gestring accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gestring frequently treats Personality Disorders, Psychotic Disorders, and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Gestring's office is located at 555 N New Ballas Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital South
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton