Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 722-2130.
Dr. Richard Daly, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Daly completed a residency at Mayo Grad Sch Med. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Daly is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
- FAIRFIELD UNIVERSITY / GRADUATE SCHOOL OF EDUCATION AND ALLIED PROFESSIONS, Medical School — 1992
- Harefield, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Harefield|Harefield|Mayo Grad Sch Med|Mayo Grad Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Mayo Grad Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University Of Minnesota, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Daly?
Dr. Daly repaired my mitral valve this past October. I have nothing but the highest praise for him. His response when I told him in person how pleased I was with my experience was to state that it was all of the people who surround him at St Mary's Hospital / Mayo Clinic who make him look good. He also is very proud of Normandale Community College, where he began his college career, and he is an example of the very highest of achievement from what most would consider to be a humble beginning.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Daly has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Daly, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Daly's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Daly accepts your insurance.
Dr. Daly frequently treats Heart Defect Repair, Mitral Valve Surgery, and Mitral Valve Prolapse.
Dr. Daly's office is located at 200 1st St SW Ste 2, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Transplant200 1st St SW Ste 2, Rochester, MN 55905 Call