Dr. Richard Schultz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schultz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Richard Schultz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hickory, NC. Dr. Schultz completed a residency at George Washington University Hospital. He currently practices at Piedmont Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Arizona Heart Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- George Wash Hosp, Other Education — 1992
- George Washington University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- George Washington University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1988
- Washington and Jefferson College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
We've only met him a couple of times and have been very satisfied seeing him. Knowledgeable and down to earth person. He explains things in a way we can understand, very friendly and cheerful. We would recommend him to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schultz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schultz frequently treats Heart Disease, Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Schultz's office is located at 2660 TATE BLVD SE, Hickory, NC 28602. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schultz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Carolinas HealthCare System Blue Ridge - Morganton
- Frye Regional Medical Center