Dr. Muckerman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Richard Muckerman, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Chesterfield, MO. Dr. Muckerman completed a residency at St Johns Mercy Med Ctr. He currently practices at St. Louis Women's Healthcare Group and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital St. Louis. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Johns Mercy Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1981
- St Johns Mercy Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1978
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1977
- Georgetown University, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St. Louis Women's Healthcare Group
St. Louis Women's Healthcare Group16216 Baxter Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017 Existing Patients: (636) 449-4700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Muckerman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Richard Muckerman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Muckerman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Muckerman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Muckerman frequently treats Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders, Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing, and Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders.
Dr. Muckerman's office is located at 16216 Baxter Rd, Chesterfield, MO 63017. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital