Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Allen, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Allen completed a residency at Unif of IA. He currently practices at Bcm Physcians - Mob. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Allen is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Univ of IA, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Unif of IA, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Univ of NM, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Baylor College of Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bcm Physcians - Mob1977 Butler Blvd, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 798-6100
- 2 6701 Fannin St Fl 5, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (832) 822-3230
Chi St Lukes Health - Springwoods Village2255 E Mossy Oaks Rd, Spring, TX 77389 Existing Patients: (713) 798-6100
- 4 18200 Katy Fwy Fl 4, Houston, TX 77094 Existing Patients: (832) 227-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Allen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Allen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Allen frequently treats Stye, Bell's Palsy, and Chalazion.
Dr. Allen's office is located at 1977 Butler Blvd, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Allen speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.