Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Browder, MD is a nephrology specialist in SUMMERVILLE, SC. Dr. Browder completed a residency at Carolinas Medical Center. He currently practices at Flower Town Home Training and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Browder is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Bowman Gray Sch Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- University of North Carolina School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Browder?
Everything was extremely well organized..Everyone was caring and friendly, Dr. Broward was friendly, attentive and put all my fears to rest. I would highly recommend Dr.. Broward to anyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Browder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Browder frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Browder's office is located at 2143 N Main St, SUMMERVILLE, SC 29486. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
- Roper Hospital
- Trident Medical Center