Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. Richard Eisenberg, MD is a neurology specialist in Aiken, SC. Dr. Eisenberg completed a residency at George Washington University Med Center. He currently practices at Aiken Neurosciences & Pain Mgmt and is affiliated with Aiken Regional Medical Centers. Dr. Eisenberg is board certified in Neurology.
- Nassau County Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- George Washington University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1986
- University Conn School Med, Medical School — 1982
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Aiken Neurosciences & Pain Mgmt
Aiken Neurosciences PC410 University Pkwy Ste 2360, Aiken, SC 29801 Existing Patients: (803) 642-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Eisenberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eisenberg frequently treats Tremor, Essential Tremor, and Headache.
Dr. Eisenberg's office is located at 410 University Pkwy Ste 2360, Aiken, SC 29801. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Eisenberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aiken Regional Medical Centers