Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ricardo Miranda, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Miranda completed a residency at Nassau University Mc. He currently practices at St John's Pain Managment Clinic and is affiliated with JPS Family Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Miranda is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- New York City - Interventional Pain Management, Fellowship Hospital
- Nassau University Mc, Residency Hospital
- New York - Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Residency Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- New York - Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital
- AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF THE CARIBBEAN / SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School
- Texas Christian University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Miranda?
I went in to see Dr. Miranda for extreme back pain with no known cause. Dr. Miranda ordered the necessary diagnostics to diagnose a herniated disc and complete sacral fracture. Dr. Miranda is not a pill-pushing physician, which I appreciate. He gave me information to help my body heal and to help prevent future fractures. I found Dr. Miranda and his staff to be kind and compassionate.
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Miranda frequently treats the following conditions: Chronic Pain, Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, and Low Back Pain. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Miranda's office is located at 8131 S Memorial Dr Ste 100, Tulsa, OK 74133. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Miranda provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Ricardo Miranda, MD is affiliated with JPS Family Health Center.
Yes, Dr. Ricardo Miranda, MD holds board certifications in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
There is a star rating of 3.7/5 for Dr. Ricardo Miranda, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- JPS Family Health Center
St John's Pain Managment Clinic
St John's Pain Managment Clinic8131 S Memorial Dr Ste 100, Tulsa, OK 74133 (918) 872-6890