Dr. Barrett has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rhonda Barrett, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Rock Hill, SC. Dr. Barrett completed a residency at University of Alabama At Birmingham. She currently practices at ROCK HILL EYE CENTER and is affiliated with Piedmont Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barrett is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Ophthalmic Plastic Surgery, Lions Eye Institute, Albany Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Carilion Health Systems, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barrett?
Dr. Barrett did corrective surgery on my 16 year old daughter's eyelid and we couldn't be happier. Everything was perfect with her experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rhonda Barrett, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barrett's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barrett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barrett frequently treats Astigmatism, Farsightedness, and Presbyopia.
Dr. Barrett's office is located at 1773 Ebenezer Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Barrett speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Medical Center
Rock Hill Eye Center
Rock Hill Eye Center1773 Ebenezer Rd, Rock Hill, SC 29732 Existing Patients: (803) 328-0168
Rock Hill Eye Clinic1698 Highway 160 W Ste 110, Fort Mill, SC 29708 Existing Patients: (803) 547-9510