Dr. Rhea Pimentel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Pimentel completed a residency at U Hosp Cleveland. She currently practices at Mid-America Cardiology Associates, Inc. and is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pimentel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Mid-America Cardiology Associates, Inc.
Mid-America Cardiology - Tremont5501 Nw 62nd Ter Ste 201, Kansas City, MO 64151 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
Mid-America Cardiology - Emporia1301 W 12th Ave Ste 202, Emporia, KS 66801 Existing Patients: (620) 342-2521
Mid-America Cardiology Associates, Inc.10787 Nall Ave, Overland Park, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9400
Mid-America Cardiology Associates, Inc.3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-9600
- Washington U Sch of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U Hosp Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Northwestern Univ, Medical School — 1995
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pimentel?
Dr. Pimentel is just the best. She spends plenty enough time with me and explains everything in understandable language. She listens intently. She has a relaxed personality and a sense of humor that makes my appointments very enjoyable. Never a very long wait. Everyone I have spoken to that sees her professionally says the same thing. She is pure joy! A true asset to KU MED.
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- University Of Kansas Hospital