Dr. Reza Nazari, MD is a cardiology specialist in Turlock, CA. Dr. Nazari completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hosp Ctr-Albert Einstein Coll Med. He currently practices at Central Valley Crdvsclr Med Grp and is affiliated with Doctors Medical Center Modesto. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nazari is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
Central Valley Crdvsclr Med Grp
Romeo Medical Clinic777 E Hawkeye Ave Ste 3, Turlock, CA 95380 Existing Patients: (209) 668-8030
Arabic, Cantonese, Persian, Spanish
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Montefiore Medical Center Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Bronx Lebanon Hosp Ctr-Albert Einstein Coll Med, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Bronx Lebanon Hosp Ctr-Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1996
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Alliance Health Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Health Plan of San Joaquin
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nazari?
Dr Nazari is very thorough. Unlike many doctors, he is also very nice. He has place stents in my cardiac arteries twice, and I have been through many follow up appointments with ease.
- Doctors Medical Center Modesto
- Emanuel Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center Merced