Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Reuben Abraham, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Abingdon, MD. Dr. Abraham completed a residency at Beth Israel Medical Center. He currently practices at KMAN LOPRESTI & KROKER and is affiliated with University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Abraham is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Beth Israel Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kman Lopresti & Kroker
Harford Primary Care UMM UCH3401 Box Hill Corporate Center Dr Ste 100, Abingdon, MD 21009 Existing Patients: (410) 671-0017
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abraham?
Dr. Abraham is a kind and caring person. I never felt rushed and he is a good listener. I highly recommend him to all my friends.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abraham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abraham frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Abraham's office is located at 3401 Box Hill Corporate Center Dr Ste 100, Abingdon, MD 21009. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health