Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Renzo Cataldo, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Flagstaff, AZ. Dr. Cataldo completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Mountain Heart Medical LLC and is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Cataldo is board certified in Cardiology.
- University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Long Island Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- St Vincent's Med Center Of Richmond, Internship Hospital — 1989
- St Vincent's Med Ctr Of Richmond, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Universita Degli Studi Di Trieste, Facolta Di Medicina E Chirurgia, Medical School — 1987
- Scuola D'Italia New York, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cataldo?
I've seen Dr Cataldo for over 10 years. He is an excellent listener s never rushed and responds to concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Renzo Cataldo, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Cataldo's profile.
Dr. Cataldo frequently treats the following conditions: Heart Disease, Mobitz, Type 2, Heart Block, and Second Degree Heart Block. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cataldo's office is located at 2000 S Thompson St, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Cataldo is able to speak Spanish, Italian, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Cataldo provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Renzo Cataldo, MD is affiliated with Flagstaff Medical Center and Verde Valley Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Renzo Cataldo, MD holds board certifications in Cardiology.
Dr. Cataldo has over 35 years of healthcare experience.
- Flagstaff Medical Center
- Verde Valley Medical Center
Mountain Heart Medical LLC
Mountain Heart Medical Practice2000 S Thompson St, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 (928) 226-6400
Arizona Arrhythmia Consultants
Arizona Arrhythmia Consultants7301 E 2nd St Ste 118, Scottsdale, AZ 85251 (480) 246-3000
Cardiovascular Institute of Scottsdale
Cardiovascular Institute of Scottsdale10117 N 92nd St Ste 103, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 (480) 747-6532
Dr. Rimma Finkel
Dr. Rimma Finkel1727 W Frye Rd Ste 250, Chandler, AZ 85224 (480) 963-3034