Dr. Renee Mapus, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Mapus completed a residency at University of North Carolina Hospitals. She currently practices at Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mapus is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Ohio Medical College - Toledo, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mapus?
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus