Call (763) 515-0834 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (763) 581-2800 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rena Shah, MD
New Patient(763) 220-6653
Dr. Rena Shah, MD is a hematology specialist in Robbinsdale, MN. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. She currently practices at North Memorial Health Cancer Center and is affiliated with North Memorial Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
North Memorial Health Cancer Center
North Memorial Health Cancer Center3435 W Broadway Ave Ste 1135, Robbinsdale, MN 55422 Call
- University Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- PacifiCare Health Insurance
- Railroad Medicare
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr. Shah is a very intelligent, compassionate doctor who really knows her stuff. She has a good understanding of how different body systems work together and is good at diagnosing complex issues.
- North Memorial Health
- Maple Grove Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rena Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 3435 W Broadway Ave Ste 1135, Robbinsdale, MN 55422. Find other locations and directions.