Call (763) 515-0834 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Rena Shah, MD
Dr. Rena Shah, MD is a hematology specialist in Robbinsdale, MN. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Medical College Of Wisconsin. She currently practices at North Memorial Health Cancer Center and is affiliated with North Memorial Health. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shah is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of Wisconsin, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital
- Northwestern University, Undergraduate School
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
I am very lucky to have Dr Shah as my oncologist. She is very compassionate and takes time to explain treatment and also will answer any questions I ask in terms I can understand.
- North Memorial Health
- Maple Grove Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rena Shah, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shah's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shah accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shah frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 3435 W Broadway Ave Ste 1135, Robbinsdale, MN 55422. Find other locations and directions.