Dr. Pace has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rebecca Pace, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Jackson, MS. Dr. Pace completed a residency at University Of Mississippi Medical Center. She currently practices at Baptist Premier and is affiliated with Mississippi Baptist Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Medical School — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Baptist Premier1200 N State St Ste 500, Jackson, MS 39202 Existing Patients: (601) 352-2273
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pace?
Dr. Pace is amazing. She is thorough, reviews all your old and new symptoms, performs extra tests on your blood to rule out things that may cause issues. I have hypothyroidism as well as a pituitary tumor. When I was concerned about other issues, Dr. Pace ran a full panel to verify other issues. Her clinic also had a patient portal that you can email her directly with any questions and they always get back to you. I am very blessed that my GP referred me to her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rebecca Pace, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pace's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pace accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pace frequently treats Diabetes & Glucose Monitoring and Thyroid Disorders.
Dr. Pace's office is located at 1200 N State St Ste 500, Jackson, MS 39202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center