Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kelley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rebecca Kelley, MD is a family medicine specialist in Auxvasse, MO. Dr. Kelley completed a residency at University Hosps And Clinics. She currently practices at Audrian Medical Clin Auxvasse and is affiliated with Ellis Fischel Cancer Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelley is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Audrian Medical Clin Auxvasse
Family Health Care of Auxvasse201 N Main St, Auxvasse, MO 65231 Existing Patients: (573) 386-5959
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelley?
Shes been my doctor for over 25 years. And gotten my family and myself through various illnesses through those years. Shes a straight up professional that became a good friend as well
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelley frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Otitis Media, and Viral Enteritis.
Dr. Kelley's office is located at 201 N Main St, Auxvasse, MO 65231. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelley has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ellis Fischel Cancer Center
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital - Audrain