Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Rebecca Taylor, MD
Dr. Rebecca Taylor, MD is
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2000
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Medical School — 1996
- University of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- MVP Health Care
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
Dr Taylor did my cataract and lens implant surgery. She and her office staff were meticulous and kind in their care. I felt very safe and all questions were answered. Thank you to Dr Taylor and all her wonderful staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Rebecca Taylor, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Taylor's profile.
Dr. Taylor in specializes in Ophthalmology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 4306 Harding Pike Ste 202 Nashville, TN 37205. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Taylor provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rebecca Taylor, MD is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center and Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital West.
Dr. Rebecca Taylor, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital West
Nashville Vision Associates
Nashville Vision Associates Plc.4306 Harding Pike Ste 202, Nashville, TN 37205 Existing Patients: (615) 297-6591
- 2 343 Franklin Rd, Brentwood, TN 37027 Existing Patients: (615) 915-5100