Dr. Rebecca Levorson, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Levorson completed a residency at Childrens National Medical Center. She currently practices at Pediatric Specialists of Virginia and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levorson is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
Pediatric Specialists of Virginia
Pediatric Specialists of Virginia3023 Hamaker Ct Ste 600, Fairfax, VA 22031 Existing Patients: (703) 876-2788
- LSU School of Medicine, Shreveport, Medical School
- Childrens National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Childrens National Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Childrens National Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levorson?
Coming from a family of physicians, I have seen first hand the demise of patient to physician care. The doctor comes in, treats you like a number on a roll call, is late 20 minutes, and gives you only 10 minutes. On top of that, you have to repeat your story twice, after already telling the Rn. Today, Dr. Levorson proved me wrong and showed me everything right. She is a triple threat to mainstream care; (1) personal, (2) knowledgeable and (3) kind. Make an appointment, and never look back!
- Inova Fairfax Hospital