Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Rebecca Levorson, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Levorson completed a residency at Childrens National Medical Center. She currently practices at Pediatric Specialists Of Virginia and is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Levorson is board certified in Pediatric Infectious Disease Medicine.
- LSU School of Medicine, Shreveport, Medical School
- Childrens National Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Childrens National Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Childrens National Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levorson?
I brought all 4 of my kids and she was so engaging and we all left with smiles and some great literature! Dr Levorson is an expert in Lyme’s and she went above and beyond sharing info and explaining everything related to our case. I feel confident in her treatment plan and diagnosis. Everyone agreed she was the best!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Levorson frequently treats Bacterial Sepsis, Erysipelas, and Salmonella Food Poisoning.
Dr. Levorson's office is located at 3023 Hamaker Ct Ste 600, Fairfax, VA 22031. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levorson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Fairfax Hospital