Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients may call (858) 437-9988 to make an appointment.
Dr. Rebecca Samuels, DO
Dr. Rebecca Samuels, DO is a internal medicine specialist in Escondido, CA. Dr. Samuels completed a residency at McClaren Med Ctr|University of Michigan Hospitals. She currently practices at Arthritis Care and Research and is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Samuels is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McClaren Med Ctr|University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2009
- University Connecticut Hartford Farmington, Internship Hospital — 2007
- UNIV OF NEW ENGLAND COLL OF OSTEO MED|Univ Of New England Coll Of Osteo Med|University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Med Biddleford Me, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Anthem Blue Cross Life and Health Insurance Company
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of California
- Sharp Health Plan
- TriWest Champus
- UnitedHealthcare of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Samuels?
She’s been my doctor for eight or nine yrs now. I can’t imagine having another doc as my GP. She’s smart, practical, professional, intuitive, kind, and she LISTENS. As a middle-aged woman, it’s almost impossible to find a doc who listens—much less one w/ all the other qualities listed, as well.
- Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido
- Palomar Medical Center Poway
- Palomar Medical Center Escondido
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Samuels frequently treats the following conditions: Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Essential Tremor. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Samuels' office is located at 635 E Grand Ave # B, Escondido, CA 92025. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Samuels provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Rebecca Samuels, DO is affiliated with Palomar Medical Center Poway and Palomar Medical Center Downtown Escondido.
Yes, Dr. Rebecca Samuels, DO holds board certifications in Internal Medicine.
Dr. Samuels has over 16 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 4/5 for Dr. Rebecca Samuels, DO. Patients say that the provider explained conditions well and they trusted the provider's decisions. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.