Dr. Rebecca Dillingham, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Dillingham completed a residency at University Of Va Med Center. She currently practices at West Complex, Charlottesville, VA and is affiliated with University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dillingham is board certified in Infectious Disease.
West Complex, Charlottesville, VA
West Complex1300 Jefferson Park Ave, Charlottesville, VA 22903 Existing Patients: (434) 924-3627
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri--Columbia School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dillingham?
- University Hospital