Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (212) 241-1297.
Dr. Reade de Leacy, MD
New Patient(585) 676-6067
Dr. Reade de Leacy, MD is a endovascular neurosurgery specialist in Astoria, NY. Dr. de Leacy completed a residency at Princess Alexandra Hospital. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Doctors Queens and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Queens. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. de Leacy is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Mount Sinai Doctors Queens
Mount Sinai Doctors Queens2520 30th Ave Fl 5, Astoria, NY 11102 Call
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Cerebrovascular Center at Mount Sinai1450 Madison Ave, New York, NY 10029 Call
Mount Sinai West
Mount Sinai West1000 10th Ave, New York, NY 10019 Call
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York City, New York,, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Mount Sinai Hospital In New York City, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- St. Vincent's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Qscan Radiology Clinics, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Princess Alexandra Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Gold Coast Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University of Queensland Medical School, Medical School — 2005
- University Of Queensland, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. de Leacy?
Great Doctor very polite he treat me like I was his mom I was well informed about the procedure he make you feel at ease through the whole process I will recommend him highly one of the best Doctors I have met he knows his job very well such a blessing to have him as my Doctor
- Mount Sinai Queens
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Morningside
- Roosevelt Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. de Leacy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Reade de Leacy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. de Leacy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. de Leacy accepts your insurance.
Dr. de Leacy frequently treats Acute Stroke, Aneurysm, Intracranial Berry, and Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM) Brain.
Dr. de Leacy's office is located at 2520 30th Ave Fl 5, Astoria, NY 11102. Find other locations and directions.