Dr. Ralph Darling, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Schenectady, NY. Dr. Darling completed a residency at Harvard-Deaconess. He currently practices at Vascular Group PLLC and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Darling is board certified in General Surgery.
Vascular Group PLLC
Vascular Group PLLC1201 Nott St Ste 202, Schenectady, NY 12308 Existing Patients: (518) 374-2767
The Vascular Group PLLC
The Vascular Group43 New Scotland Ave # Mc157, Albany, NY 12208 Existing Patients: (518) 262-5640
- Albany Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Harvard-Deaconess, Residency Hospital — 1989
- NE Deaconess Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Darling?
Before 2016 is over,I want to thank Dr. Darling for saving my father's life this past year. A ruptured aortic aneurysm,a helicopter ride from Newburgh New York to Albany..a great surgeon available there to save a life and my Dad is playing pickleball now at 83 years old. 2 weeks in a coma, the best care in the world. I wish you the happiest new year Dr. Darling. We are celebrating our best year and look forward to the New Year thanks to you and your fantastic staff and hospital. Cheers!
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital