Dr. Hashmi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raza Hashmi, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Germantown, TN. Dr. Hashmi completed a residency at Weiss Meml Hosp/U Ill. He currently practices at Cresthaven Internal Medicine Associates and is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Louisville, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Weiss Meml Hosp/U Ill, Residency Hospital — 2007
- King Edward Medical University, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hashmi?
Dr Hashmi is treating my husband for a rare autoimmune disease. Dr Hashmi is curious to know what knowledge you have of the disease and then throughly explains the disease and treatment. He encourages questions. He seems truly concerned about the patient. He is very punctual, which is rare in the medical field. I would highly recommend Dr Hashmi.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raza Hashmi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hashmi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hashmi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hashmi frequently treats Arthritis, Malaise and Fatigue, and Osteopenia.
Dr. Hashmi's office is located at 6799 Great Oaks Rd Ste 250, Germantown, TN 38138. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Cresthaven Internal Medicine Associates6799 Great Oaks Rd Ste 250, Germantown, TN 38138 (901) 821-8300