Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Liu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raymond Liu, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Liu completed a residency at Columbia University. He currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Columbia University, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Columbia University, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-8314
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Liu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Liu frequently treats Venous Insufficiency, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Liu's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Liu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.