Dr. Taetle has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raymond Taetle, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Taetle completed a residency at Uc-San Diego. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taetle is board certified in Hematology.
- Uc-San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Uc-San Diego, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Uc-San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 603 N Wilmot Rd, Tucson, AZ 85711 Existing Patients: (520) 886-0206
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taetle?
Dr. Taetle is a caring and very experienced Oncologist who stays up on the latest technology. He has demonstrated excellent judgement in a few very complicated cases that I am aware of that produced good results. While following all of the guidelines for proven effective treatment, he also is clever and thinks outside the box where needed to solve your particular problem. He knows both medicine and how to work the system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raymond Taetle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Taetle's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taetle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Taetle frequently treats Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, Anemia, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Taetle's office is located at 603 N Wilmot Rd, Tucson, AZ 85711. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.