Dr. Pierson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raymond Pierson, MD is a electrodiagnostician in Oxnard, CA. Dr. Pierson completed a residency at Uc Davis Med Center. He currently practices at Ventura Orthopedic Medical Group and is affiliated with St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Uc Davis Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University Of Massachusetts Medical School, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ventura Orthopedic Medical Group2221 Wankel Way, Oxnard, CA 93030 Existing Patients: (805) 278-0212
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pierson?
I saw Dr. Pierson for a nerve conduction study today and it was fast and painless. He has been performing these procedures for 35 years and that is evident in the capable and experienced way he takes you through the process. I would highly recommend Dr. Pierson to anyone that needs his talents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raymond Pierson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pierson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pierson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pierson frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve).
Dr. Pierson's office is located at 2221 Wankel Way, Oxnard, CA 93030. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center