Dr. Raymond Raut, MD is a nephrology specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Raut completed a residency at Danbury Hospital. He currently practices at Western Connecticut Medical Group - Nephrology and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raut is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Western Connecticut Medical Group - Nephrology
Nephrology & Hypertension111 Osborne St, Danbury, CT 06810 Existing Patients: (203) 739-7104
- SUNY At Brooklyn/Downstate Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Danbury Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Danbury Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Faculty of Medicine, Bucharest University, Medical School — 1997
- Carol Davila U, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raut?
Although we have not been to Dr. Raut's office as yet, are experience was amazing. he immediately saw that a counter productive medicine had been prescribed to my husband and put him on a medicine that corrected the problem. Needless to say as soon as he is released from the hospital and able to walk we will be making all future appt. with Dr. Raut.
- Danbury Hospital